Love In the Name of Christ (INC) of Metro Tampa’s mission – to mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities In the Name of Christ. Love INC exists to serve our member churches and provide a structure for churches and Christian individuals to use their God-given talents to serve Him in an efficient and supportive way.
The Love INC Help Center utilizes a community resources network to determine which church or social services are available to someone in need calling our Help Center. Once we verify the need as reasonable and qualified, we link them to the available community resources, social service agencies, and/or ministries in our partner churches.
”Love INC offers a way for St John’s Episcopal Church to optimize its outreach mission through partnerships with other churches and community organizations. By joining our resources, we are able to participate in transformative solutions that address the needs of our neighbors in ways that would not otherwise be possible.”
– The Rev Dr Kathleen Moore, Deacon, St John’s Episcopal Church
Church Ministry Coordinator (CMC)
Each of our partner churches has a Church Ministry Coordinator(s) (CMC) who interfaces between the church, its volunteers and Love INC. Through this relationship, we communicate the needs we experience in our Help Center as well as see in the community, help organize ministries to meet those needs, and connect those in need with churches and their volunteers to serve them in love.
Why 15 Tampa Churches Partner with Love INC?
Love INC is one of the most effective networking, outreach, and mobilization tools available to churches today.
- Serve beyond the food and clothing commands of Matthew 25
- Verify that each request for assistance is legitimate to prevent dependency
- Invest relationally with those we serve
- Identify unmet needs or gaps
- Reduce duplication of local services
- Lessen the strain on any one church to do it all
- Provide a more cost-effective approach to ministry
- Demonstrate unity in the Body of Christ
- Connect people to churches
- Allow churches to deliver core mission