Love INC of Metro Tampa Executive Director 2021 Successor
- Lead the organization in the achievement of the vision and mission of Love In the Name of Christ (INC) of Metro Tampa (Love INC).
- Implement the strategic goals and objectives of Love INC.
- Support the board of directors in fulfilling its governance function.
Reports to: The Board of Directors
Application deadline September 10, 2020.
- Provide spiritual leadership and exhibit spiritual maturity, integrity, and a commitment to principles of Redemptive Compassion.
- Design programs and services that are mission driven and maintain mission integrity.
- Support the operation and administration of the board of directors by advising and informing board members of ministry activity, issues, and accomplishments.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with area pastors, churches, community agency directors and staff, and the business community. Ensure the development, delivery, and quality of all programs, services, and initiatives. Continue to monitor and evaluate ministry impact.
- Recruit and enhance the network of churches.
- Mobilize churches to respond to person-to-person needs. Meet on a continuing basis with pastors and church leaders to help them understand their ownership of and involvement in the Love INC ministry. Serve and nurture partner churches.
- Oversee the Love INC Help Center, program operations, (Help Center, Gap Ministries and Comprehensive Transformational Ministries) and ministry impact. Includes supervision of the Help Center coordinator, program staff, and volunteers. Develop growth strategies as appropriate.
- Effectively manage human resources (volunteers and staff), ensuring sound administrative practices, human resource management, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Oversee financial operations, risk management practices, and the facility. Recommend yearly budget for board approval and prudently manage all resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations.
- Represent Love INC and promote the organization’s vision, mission, and ministry accomplishments to churches, agencies, funders and the community.
- Lead, with the board of directors, to achieve annual fund-raising goals, nurture, strengthen and develop sustainers and acknowledge the contributions of our donors.
- Oversee development and implementation of marketing and promotional strategies.
- Plan for and develop new initiatives to fulfill the mission and vision of the organization as appropriate. Adapt organization to meet current and future needs of the community.
- Serve as the affiliate’s primary liaison with the Love INC National.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in management, social work, organizational leadership, ministry, community development, or related field.
- Minimum of five years leadership, progressively responsible experience supervising staff, volunteers, and planning and program implementation.
- Strong knowledge of and a network within Tampa community, its churches and its resources.
- Experience in church ministry as a paid staff or volunteer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Servant leader, team payer, able to work with a variety of people and delegate responsibility, as appropriate.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to teach and influence others and to foster growth, transformation and development of staff and volunteers through orientation, coaching and mentoring, ongoing skill development and other educational opportunities.
- Able to handle multiple priorities effectively and under pressure,
- Skilled in use of computers, technology and software for donor management, service delivery and volunteer management.
- Commitment to the Church and its mandate to serve the materially, relationally and spiritually poor as an agent of transformation.
- Commitment to advocacy for community transformation as the final building block of Love INC model.